fruiSCE™ Manufacturing Execution
fruiSCE™Manufacturing Execution (MES) helps organizations to execute, manage, and monitor production process. MES supervises machines, operators and inventory with complete traceability of manufacturing process. Work center level reporting for material balancing, operation time, operational performance and machine data is reported seamlessly against each production order.
By capitalizing all the production data in real time, the MES has low level visibility of each works order including its status and performance with a granularity in the order of a minute thus making it a complementary tool of the ERP which has a higher level global view.
Because of its central role, MES is an invaluable tool for effectively managing the production process by optimizing the flow of information and providing operators and managers with fast actionable data to minimize disruption. The standards connected with MES are ISA S88 and S95.
fruiSCE™ MES optimizes and improves productivity of manufacturing operations. The following are key benefits manufacturing organizations can realize after implementation of solution.
- Reduces manufacturing cycle time
- Reduces or eliminates data entry time
- Reduces work-in-process inventory
- Reduces lead time
- Reduces paperwork between shifts
- Improves product quality
- Eliminates lost paperwork/blueprints
- Empowers plant operations people
- Improves customer service
- Responds to unanticipated events
fruiSCE™ MES supports all business processes related to manufacturing operations and help organizations in achieving in manufacturing excellence.
- Production Order Management – It controls and executes sequences of completion of a production order with defined production scheduling and production order processing. It includes creation of the Order to Planning the order for production by collecting data required for production and monitoring and control production of the product till order completion.
- Work Center Management –It manages all the steps with reporting and control on the line of Operations to be done required to complete production of Specified product with predefined routing by managing safety, maintaining equipment and employee worksheet and production process data.
- Statistical Process Control –It helps to ensure that the Production Process Operates efficiently, producing conforming products with less rework or Scrap by Including Run charts and control charts so that it emphasizes early detection and prevention of Problems.
- Maintenance Management – Involves functional checks, servicing ,repairing or replacing equipment or machinery on the basis of the performance of tasks required to ensure continuing production of products by defined maintenance procedure and process i:e, Preventive, planned, predictive or condition – based maintenance or Replacement.
- Time and Attendance – It is used to track and monitor start and stop work of employees so that monitoring employee working hours, late arrivals, early departures,time taken on breaks and absenteeism become easy and helps to control labor costs by reducing over-payments and eliminates transcription, interpretation and intentional errors using RFID electronic tags and biometrics.
- Performance Analysis – Process equipment reliability and maintenance drastically affect the three key elements of competitiveness: quality, cost and product lead time. So as to balance continuous analysis of overall equipment and processes is important. So as to act proactively to detect machine faults and early diagnostic and part replacements and to increase overall productivity and lead time Performance analysis is done
- Cost Management – It determines all process expenses pertaining the product production including raw material purchases, worker wages, production transportation costs and stocking fees etc. overall costs are used to plan business strategies, including streamline production costs to maximize profits.
- Event Management – It alerts or Warns when production process is disturbed because of a sudden challenge in exact problem in production area by giving an immediate notification to control the problem as priority so as to maintain continuity in production activity.
- Product Traceability –It helps to locate the exact position of the product in the production area with details of the processes done on the raw material and remaining processes to complete the product production stating the updated status by a flow chart.
- Quality Assurance – Contrasted with quality control, it is systematic measurement, comparison with a standard, monitoring of process and an associated alert loop that confers error prevention, which is focused on process output. It includes quality management of raw materials, assemblies, products and components and services related to production, management and inspection processes.
- Compliance and Risk Management – It identifies the major inherent risks within the production area, factors in any processes and procedures practiced by the production planning to control the processes by designed framework providing method of communicating and documenting definition of tolerance for risks, Identifying risk factors, incorporate regulations, and continuous updating procedures by oversight.
fruiSCE™ MES is extremely flexible enable robust integrations with variety of systems to provide seamless integrations with ERP, AI & IoT solutions.
- Integration with ERP
- Integration with Production Control Systems
- Integration with IoT devices
- Mobile productivity
- Artificial Intelligence enabled decision making
- Big data analytics
- Paperless factory
- Smart sensors
Copyright © 2020 Data Labs India Solutions Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.