fruiSCE™Global Trade Management
Global supply chain operations are complex in nature to stay in compliance with the regulations that govern cross-border shipments. fruiSCE™ Global Trade Management reduces friction in global supply chains by helping clients in screening against sanctioned party lists, managing export licenses and classifications, handling embargo checks, import/export documents, calculate duties, track international shipments, and ensuring import controls. fruiSCE™ GTM solution helps shippers to determine total landed cost against their global shipments. The communication between transportation and logistics service providers, custom brokers, foreign trade agents and third-party service providers is greatly improved through fruiSCE™ GTM to create edge over the competitors
Global Trade Functions
fruiSCE™ Global Trade Management enables logistics and supply chain organizations of any nature to manage global trade functions which include global sourcing and supplier production management. The solution is compatible to have integration with any solution if already used for trade functions.
- Sourcing optimization
- Supplier and product management
- Sample and costing management
- Vendor management
- Document management
- Product testing and classification
- Material Order Visibility
- Order Collaboration
- Production Tracking
- Shipment Preparation
- Vendor Shipment Booking
Global Trade Compliance
fruiSCE™ GTM enables comprehensive coverage of compliance management to make hassle free logistic operations across globe. The compliance requirements are covered through end-to-end processes for imports and export operations supporting all involved parties in logistics.
- Product Classification & admissibility review
- Landed cost calculations
- Document management
- Customs Filing
- Post Entry Actions
- Entry Management
- Import Dash Boards
- Import Rules
- Export Compliance
- Restricted Party Screening
- License Determination & management
- Deemed Exports
- Freight Forwarder Collaboration
- Export Dash Board
- Document Filing
- Free Trade Agreement
- Bill of Material Qualification
- Certificate Management
- Product Claim details and storage
- Supplier solicitation campaigns
- Trade agreement identification
- Foreign Trade zone
- Facility Compliance
- Quality Control Inspection
Global Trade Logistics
fruiSCE™ GTM connects to real time logistic processes through transportation modules to execute logistics operation. Following are key features of trade logistics module.
- Contract and Rate Management
- Carrier selection and booking
- Invoice Management
- Shipment consolidation
- Shipment Management
- Shipment Routing
- Multi-Mode Consolidation
Global Trade Finance
fruiSCE™ GTM settle all financial transaction through secured and hassle free business process. The trade finance module included making payments and registering receipts seamlessly through variety of payment channels.
- Letter of Credit
Advantages of fruiSCE™ Global Trade Management
- Screening of export orders: fruiSCE™ GTM solution eliminates manual screening of sales orders from an international customer and associated parties against sanctioned party list released by various government agencies. Manual checking of compliance with export license requirements is tedious, time consuming and error prone. fruiSCE GTM eliminates manual screening and spare time of executives for value added services. Eliminating manual screening process shall improve company's order-to-cash cycle time, cash flow and revenue.
- Elimination of order processing delays: All required export documentation need to be completed correctly and avoid last minute surprises such as additional license requirements etc. fruiSCE™ GTM solution ensures that all order processing activities are done correctly and quickly and notify in case of export violations automatically.
- Visibility into landed costs: fruiSCE™ GTM solution enables to track and determine landed costs and reduce time intensive and error-prone process. Clear visibility into landed costs helps organizations to make decisions on strategic partnerships in the countries based on landed cost and total costs.
- Reduction of inbound delays: An import shipment that lacks accurate paperwork can be significantly delayed at customs. If an organization experiences such delays frequently, it is forced to either carry excess inventory or incur more stock-outs. Delays in inbound shipments are particularly expensive for companies in industries where product life cycles are extremely short, such as high tech or fashion. fruiSCE GTM solution reduce inbound delays through robust inbound process configurations.
- Streamlining financial trade: Letters of credit are critical to doing business with an international customer. However, recent studies have shown that up to 70% of all Letter of Credit documents submitted to the bank for payment are rejected upon first presentation due to incorrectly issued documentation. fruiSCE GTM solution streamlines financial trade process to avoid payment delays and reduce additional fees. fruiSCE GTM solution streamline the process for collecting and filing documentation and ensures the documentation is correct always.
Copyright © 2020 Data Labs India Solutions Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.